Uploading documents to your Ownr account is simple.
First, click on your 'Documents' tab on the left navigation bar. Then click 'Upload Document'.
You then have two options:
- You can drag and drop your file into the two box; or
- You can click 'Browse' and find the document you'd like to upload in your files.
Once your file has uploaded, you have three options:
- Name: If you don't manually change the file name, it automatically defaults to the exsiting file name
- Tags: Include an existing Tag (like 'Minute Book') or create a new one, to make the file easy to search in the future
- Notes: Add notes or reminders in the 'Notes' section. These are viewable when previewing the document in the future.
Have a look at how easy it is!